What's new

Monsters .inc (1 Viewer)

Miles_W

Second Unit
Jens, It is due for release at the Theaters on Nov 2nd in North America. I would imagine the DVD will be sometime next year...
Miles
------------------
Miles
DarkSide Member since(93)

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
Your're way too early for any reviews. You may see some sneak peeks soon though.
------------------
Link Removed
15354t.jpg

------------------
My Favourite Movie

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Sneak peaks? The film isn't in theaters for another 2 weeks! I doubt we'll see the DVD before March, more likely next fall
Jeff Kleist

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
Jens,
I'm going to move this thread to movies, since indeed Monsters Inc has yet to even make its theatrical debut let alone hit DVD. You sound like you've only seen the teaser on the Toy Story box set, so head here and check out the great full trailer to get more of a feel for the movie.
It doesn't look set to hit Europe theatrically until early next year.
Dan (UK)

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
I should be seeing it Monday. I can't wait, I'm a huge fan of both Toy Story movies, and this one looks hilarious. I'll be sure to come back here and post my thoughts.

paul_v

Second Unit
Hehe everytime I think of that scene in the trailor where the eyeball shouts "It's a musical!" and they both start dancing and singing I can't help to smile. This movie is going to be so funny =)
------------------

Mark Pfeiffer

Screenwriter
Some quick thoughts on having seen it:
--Typically clever and creative as the other Pixar films
--Fun and fast moving
I don't know that any of the characters are as memorable as in the others. I liked this one the least of Pixar's four features, but I still would put it in the three and a half star range. Good, not great.
Oh, and the Attack of the Clones trailer/teaser was attached before it, if anyone cares.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I'm going to see this for the AOTC trailer... Early reviews have been good, so I'll probably stay for the movie as well :). A second trailer is being released on the DVD-ROM site for TPM exclusively on November 9th. And then the third and final teaser comes out before Harry Potter on the 17th (which I'd planned on seeing anyway.)
------------------
My DVD Collection
My Preorders
My Wishlist

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
I'll download all of them. I bet the exclusive Star Wars site will be bogged down on those days.
------------------
Link Removed
15354t.jpg

------------------
My Favourite Movie

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks