What's new

Monsters Inc. packaging (1 Viewer)

stephen^wilson

Stunt Coordinator
Can anyone tell me what kind of packaging the region1 dvd comes in? the u.k dvd was released today and comes in a cardboard digi-pack.if the u.s version is in an ammary case,i'd prefer to buy that one.

Chris M

Second Unit
Either a double alpha or a double amaray. Disney tends to release all their 2-disc sets in a double alpha (Bug's Life:CE, Tarzan:CE, Snow White: Platinum style). So I would go for that format.

Chris.

Matt Pelham

Screenwriter
The Region 1 is a slim style case (the same as LOTR, Gladiator, Cast Away, etc). I have held it in my hands, so I know this for a fact.

LukeB

Senior HTF Member
My shelves are overflowing too, but I seriously prefer the Double Alpha cases. All the Disney CEs have come in them, so I'm disappointed by the change. :frowning: I like my 2-disc sets to look like 2-disc sets, and I've never been thrilled by the flimsy disc holders on the dual amaray. Not a big deal, but my preference.

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
Mine (Canadian region 1) is in the slim dual disk keepcase ala Gladiator. The US version is in the same case but also has the pan&scan version as well as the widescreen. The Canadian is widescreen only but missing the sound effects track. The UK release has widescreen only but also has dts which neither region version has.

Why do they continually make these dumb decisions and inconsistancies?

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
It's probably the same as with Armageddon CC, BUgs Life CE and Disney's other keepcase 2 discers. They print with whatever's handy at the time. They probably ran out of Amaray or Alpha cases and had their backup artwork ready

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks