What's new

Monster Cables-for your dryer? (1 Viewer)

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
Go to a local appliance store and look at the cables to hook up your washing machine and dryer. Monster Cable now makes cables for your dryer!!!
What is the world coming to? I am a believer for the HT stuff, but how much can a monster cable improve the color quality of my clothing?

Dennis Reno

Supporting Actor
Not only will your clothes be brighter, you will also notice clearer highs and much stronger lows.

I wonder if they offer a bi-wired dryer?

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Finally! I can now solve the frequency response problem I've been battling with my home appliances. The refrigerator, especially, lacks definition on the high end. I thought it might be because I didn't opt for separates (it has an integrated ice maker). Do they make gas lines, too (I have a natural gas clothes dryer)?

Anyone out there own one of the new THX-certified washing machines?

Keith Mickunas

Senior HTF Member
I thought it was pretty bad when I saw their modem and USB cables. At least with those its a bit easier to pretend that it makes a difference. But for a dryer? I think that's about the most ridiculous thing I've heard.

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
I hear the digital is better than the analog because we all know that electricity is just a series of 1s and 0s.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks