What's new

Monster Cable M2.2 Speaker Wire Set for Sale (1 Viewer)

KyleS

Screenwriter
Well I decided to clean up the house a little bit now that I have two small kids and I am putting my Home Theater Equipment into a closet where I can control it with my Pronto 3000. Unfortunately my beloved Monster M2.2 set has to go because the cables will not reach and I dont want to drill 2-3 inch holes in the bottom of my house to run them. I have had these cables for about 2 years and they are fabulous cables. They are in perfect shape expect for a couple scratches around the ends from moving around the country.

Here are some links but they are all 15ft Lengths. I had the Center Channel custom built to be the same length as the main speaker cables and monster doesnt have a link to the 15ft center only the 10ft. I am looking to part with these at a great price (Way off MSRP). $450 takes both sets of cables. All 3 cables are Monster Locks and come with the Banana end plugs but you can replace them with Spades.

http://www.monstercable.com/productPage.asp?pin=61
(Center Channel)
$325 MSRP

http://www.monstercable.com/productPage.asp?pin=19
(Speaker Cables)
$600 MSRP

I can send pictures to anyone that is interested and I will include shipping (UPS Ground insured). 100% positive feedback on Ebay (pgksmith) and I have been a member on the HTF for a long time. Let me know if you have questions and I may post some of my M1000 Interconnects soon if they will not fit when everything is moved into the closet.

These will also both come with the custom case that they came in and are in perfect shape.

KyleS

entxity1980

Auditioning
Real Name
Edwin
HI my name is edwin I am interested in the Center Channel Cable if you are looking to just part with that I have to for my front and left already. So if you are willing to do business please email me at [email protected] Thank you hope to be hearing from you soon.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
Welcome to HTF, Edwin.

The thread you're replying to is over five years old. It's very unlikely any items are still available.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks