What's new

Monster brand Xbox cables (1 Viewer)

Andrew Pezzo

Second Unit
For sale is the following cables for use with the Microsoft Xbox:

Monster Gamelink 400X Component Video and analog audio cable. Price $25 plus shipping.

Monster Gamelink 300X S-Video and analog audio cable. Price $15 plus shipping.

Monster Lightwave 100X Fiber Optic cable to connect with Gamelink 300X and 400X. Price $10 plus shipping (if purchased with either of the above cables I will knock $5 off the total price.

The Gameline 300X and 400X cables are in excellent condition. The black mesh covering on the Lightwave 100X cable has come lose on both ends so I covered with electrical tape. In no way is performance affected as the mesh is purely decorotive.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me either by PM or email at [email protected].

Hey Andrew, these are the HD capable Monster cable correct? (not too familiar with Xbox cables, so sorry if it's a stupid question)

If so, I want them. I'll buy the Gamelink 400X and the Lightwave 100X for your stated $30. (25+10-5 if bought together = 30)

And how's this for shipping options-does a local pickup sound good to you?:D

You're in Danbury, and i'm just a short 25 minutes down 84, near middlebury. I have no problem meeting you somewhere or coming over to pick them up, and just pay you cash. No shipping involved.

Sound like a plan?
Just verify for me that I can run HD witht hese, and we cans set up the details.

I'll also email you in case you don't check here often.

Andrew Pezzo

Second Unit
I answered your email but yes, these are the HD cables. And with the opitcal cable you also get 5.1 sound. We can work out the details through email.

Thanks,
Andrew

Travis

Second Unit
Did you end up selling these? If not I will take them off your hands immediately.

Travis

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks