What's new

Monkeybone possible glitch. (1 Viewer)

rob kilbride

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rob Kilbride
I bought Monkeybone today for $5.99 at Target. It froze up once at approximately 7:02 into the movie and again at about 7:09 but hasn't done it again since. But it seems to consistently freeze up and skip from about 1:16:48 through about 1:17:22. I have a Sony DVP-S530D player. I'm curious if anyone else has had this problem so I can find out if it the disc was just poorly authored, if it is a player specific problem or if I just have a defective disc. Thanks in advance for any help.

rob kilbride

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rob Kilbride
I'm gonna exchange it then. If it has the same problem I'll just assume its a player specific issue. Thanks guys!

Sean Frost

Stunt Coordinator
Make sure to watch the new one you get the whole way through.
htf_images_smilies_chatter.gif

rob kilbride

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rob Kilbride
I can't believe this. I bought the last copy at one Target so I went to another but they didn't have it either. So I went to another and they don't have it. I tried a Best Buy but they didn't have it nor did any other BB in the area. I hope I can find a copy somewhere to exchange this!

rob kilbride

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rob Kilbride
I replaced my copy today and it played through the trouble spots without a hitch. The first disc I bought had some scratches but mothing that I thought would cause a problem. I've seen my player play through scratches that looked much worse. God knows when I'll actually have a chance to watch the whole movie since I've bought so much stuff in the last few months. I wish stores would accept returns more than a month later. I buy stuff when its on sale and don't always watch them right away. Makes me wonder how many other DVD's I have in my collection that may be defective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericjonathan
Recent bookmarks