What's new

Monk, and Dead Zone - new Christmas 2005 eps (1 Viewer)

Linda Thompson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Linda
Just caught a commercial on USA...looks like there will be new eps ("specials" according to the commercial) of both shows next Friday (Monk) and Sunday (TDZ)...

Looks like Christmas specials, indeed...online guide shows:

"Mr. Monk And The Secret Santa" - A police officer dies after drinking a poisoned bottle of wine that was intended for Capt. Stottlemeyer.

"A Very Dead Zone Christmas" - Johnny joins forces with another psychic to solve the mystery of a lost and confused Santa Claus.

I don't follow The Dead Zone, but I didn't expect the new season of Monk to start until the new year (with nothing new in the interim), so this was a very pleasant surprise... :)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Monk and the Secret Santa.

The best part had to be Monk, dressed up as Santa, and having to interact with the children on his lap. That was comic gold.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
12/04/05 The Dead Zone Christmas episode

I like Jennifer Finnigan so much better on "The Dead Zone" than on her new show "Close to Home". She's much more cuter and livelier on TDZ. The episode ended up pretty good. Poor Bruce, that man gets no respect.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I enjoyed the Christmas episode of The Dead Zone too. It was a sweet little story. I do wish they'd go back to some of the more scary story type of episodes though.

It's fun to see Bruce being used as a comedic foil. :)

Stephen Orr

Screenwriter
Monk and the Secret Santa is the first TV show I bought from iTunes, because I missed it. Don't watch Dead Zone, not sure why...

Darren Conroy

Stunt Coordinator
Monk was great.

Nun: "You obviously have very strong feelings about this."
Stottlemeyer: "You're god-da... Yes, I do."

"The wife filed a complaint with me, saying I'd been harassing her."
"Why would she say that?"
"...Probably because I'd been harassing her."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks