1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

Monk 6/18/04

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Patrick Sun, Jun 24, 2004.

1. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

Anyone catch the return of Monk last Friday? It was Monk in New York City.

I think they went too far with the OCD bits, especially the jackhammer in the street scene with Monk trying to finish a sentence with Stottlemeyer.

The case wasn't all that interesting, and the lead to Trudy's killer didn't have a lot of time to live. Now we're on the hunt for a 6-fingered man.

2. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

Anyone catch the return of Monk last Friday? It was Monk in New York City.

I think they went too far with the OCD bits, especially the jackhammer in the street scene with Monk trying to finish a sentence with Stottlemeyer.

The case wasn't all that interesting, and the lead to Trudy's killer didn't have a lot of time to live. Now we're on the hunt for a 6-fingered man.

3. Dan Rudolph

Dan Rudolph Producer

I thought this was one of those rare jokes that just kept getting funnier and funnier.

4. Dan Rudolph

Dan Rudolph Producer

I thought this was one of those rare jokes that just kept getting funnier and funnier.