What's new

Monitor Audio NEW FB210 subwoofer? (1 Viewer)

Ken_H

Auditioning
Hi all,
It's been such a long time since my last visit. I had been tied up with stereo road (I DO still have HT set up).
Now I am thinking of upgrading the sub for 80% music use with my 2 channel sys. After some search, MA's FB series sub came up together with REL Strata III as the candidates. There are a lot of discussion about REL here and there, but could not find many about MA. So, folks in HT area, would you please share your thought about MA's new subs? Thanks!
My other setup are;
CJ Premier 11a tube amp
FT-LW1 Passive pre
Sonus Faber Signum
Pioneer DVD525 + Perpetual Tech P3/P1 combo DAC

Randy G

Second Unit
Hi Ken,
If you do a search of last week's threads, you'll see that I posted the same question. I still haven't gotten any responses...probably because the FB 212 is so new. I've since modified the question(and posted it in the DIY section, audioasylum.com speaker section, and Madisound forum) to include a comparison to the ACI Titan II LE. The cabinet sizes are virtually identical, but the FB 212 weighs about 60% more. The FB 212 also has a couple of nice features, and I'd like to think that it has the ability for the same type of tight transient response that the sealed Titan II has. I hope somebody responds. In case you're interested, I can get you a 25% discount on the MA sub. Just drop me a note at [email protected]
Randy
------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks