What's new

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
It figures. I just bought the newly released Blu-ray by Cinema Cult. Like the forthcoming Paramount Blu-ray it has the three mini docs, which are 15 years old, but it has no other extras. No commentaries, no closed captioning, no trailers. Disappointed. Does the Paramount release have closed-captioning?
Blu-Ray.com says

Subtitles

English SDH

From an image there it looks like it comes with a fancy-schmantzy

1617303136317.png

....slipcover ;)!

noel aguirre

Premium
Real Name
noel
I saw this on a sold out opening day at the godawful (now gone/ brand new then) 34th St Loews Showpalace off 2nd Ave. A row was roped off and naturally I sat directly behind it to see who would sit there.
The lighs dimmed and rushed in was none other than 16 year old Brooke Shields and her mother! In typical NY fashion the smart ass seated next to me stands up and yells out loud “LOOK EVERYBODY IT’S BROOKE SHIELDS!” Then the movie started. I’ll never forget it.

Caproni

Second Unit
Real Name
DRB
This delicious camp classic coming out on what would have been Marilyn Monroe's 95th birthday.

1617399986222.png

noel aguirre

Premium
Real Name
noel
It figures. I just bought the newly released Blu-ray by Cinema Cult. Like the forthcoming Paramount Blu-ray it has the three mini docs, which are 15 years old, but it has no other extras. No commentaries, no closed captioning, no trailers. Disappointed. Does the Paramount release have closed-captioning?
Not sure but as a Paramount disc it will have you chose which language you want, watch licensing warnings, FBI warnings, and scroll thru chapters EVERY TIME you load it and want to go to that one specific camp moment if the Ten Commandments and The Greatest Show on Earth are any indication. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Magic_Turtle