What's new

Molly Ringwald , Pickup Artist on dvd December 16 !!!! (1 Viewer)

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
:) , The retail price 9.98. Found this info on dvd answers .com. No word on whether fullscreen or wide.Its Molly ringwald, so ill get it anyway.:D

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Managed to get an early copy of this dvd for less than 6.00 !The transfer is alot better than i expected it to be,and it has the trailer , unlike some other dvd companies !;) The only bad thing is widescreen version is on side b when it should have been on side a !:D

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I also found this today. Paying Memphis sales tax of 9.25% (we have no state income tax, that's why it's so high) I laid out a total of $6.42; it was in the same store and location as Ford Fairlane (which I also bought for the same price).

Albert M

Stunt Coordinator
Can anyone who owns this dvd, please check the theatrical trailer on the widescreen side and see if it pixelates. I have exchanged it 2 times and the trailer on the widescreen side pixelates on several dvd players. Thanks.

Albert M

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks. I think it is a bad batch, it pixelates on my toshiba, sanyo, pioneer and panasonic dvd players.

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Youre welcome, try getting a copy from somewhere else, although you probably wont find it easy elsewhere before street date.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks