MOH:AA - Xbox Version

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Lou Sytsma, Feb 16, 2002.

1. Lou Sytsma

Lou Sytsma Producer

Lou Sytsma
    OK - I vowed that I was out of the PC upgrade cycle even though games like MOH:AA and the Dark Forces game are making that hard.

Does anyone have some solid info on a release date for MOH:AA for the XBox? The latest I can find is a release date for sometime in the fall.

Consoling - pun intended - myself that this will be in 5.1 and worth the wait.

2. Joe michaels

Joe michaels Second Unit

I don't believe there is a release date for MOHAA yet but I will say that it is an excellent game for the PC but it does have several flaws that need to be adressed through patches but it is still an excellent game.

I have an Nvidia TNT 2 card and it runs fine with 256 memory and a 1 ghz AMD processsor.

The Omaha beach level is incredible in multiplayer and single player.

3. Ash Williams

Ash Williams Second Unit

I don't think it will be coming out on the X-Box because I have heard that it is a PC only title. However, EA is releasing a simialar game on the Playstation 2 called Medal of Honor: Frontline, it's due this Spring. Maybe they will release Frontline on the X-Box shortly after.

4. Joe michaels

Joe michaels Second Unit

5. Kelley_B

Kelley_B Cinematographer

It was due to come out on the Xbox, but was pulled in favor of finishing the PC version. I bet we will see it on the Xbox though.