What's new

MoFi's new SACD of Earth Wind & Fire's "That's The Way of the World" for $14.97 (1 Viewer)

Paul.S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul
Oh I'm so ordering this.

Thx for the tip, Danny. My only issue re this release was the list price of about twice what Deep Discount is selling it for.

-p

Phil A

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Phil
Lee, all the Mofis I have are wonderful. I ordered both the subject disc and Patricia Barber's "Verse." I have the rest of the Patrica Barber Mofis (a Kinks Title, Ryan Adams and probably a couple of more Mofis). I'll probably order the Edgar Winter title coming out in a few weeks too. Hard to find them discounted at all and then many places charge for shipping too.

Paul.S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul
Ordered.

Unless anyone here wants it (unlikely, but e-mail me), I'll be selling my remastered CD once I've done a brief AB comparison of its liner notes and s.q. to that of what I'm sure is gonna be a terrif SA-CD.

Thx again, Danny.

-p

Phil A

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Phil
Don't feel bad, I still did not get my ship confirmation for the Earth Wind and Fire disc but did get it for the other item I ordered so I'll have to wait

Paul.S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul
Got mine yesterday. House is being re-modeled; stereo and my 'puter are in storage; recently discovered that my partner's Dell does not play hybrids interestingly/annoyingly enough. Critical listening will have to wait a few weeks.

I need to pull out my remastered CD (storage) for comparison but it looks like MoFi has continued their tradition of faithful original liner notes reproductions . . .

-p

Rachael B

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rachael Bellomy
I've had the album for a few weeks and listened to it about a half dozen times. It's well done as have all my Mofi SA-CD's been. The bonus material is no revelation though...

Jeffrey R

Stunt Coordinator
Got mine too last week. Haven't had much of a chance to listen, but what I heard sounded good.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks