What's new

Mod Squad and Love American Style - More Coming or 1 and Done? (1 Viewer)

Hank Dearborn

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Hank
What do you guys think? They cranked out the first 2 sets of both show fairly quickly but it has gone rather quiet now. The last releases for both came out in March. Paramount isn't like the other companies in that when they intend to release a show they don't screw around and do so in a timely fashion. I'm just wondering at what point we should be concerned. There was a pretty good gap between first and second season Streets of San Francisco but at least it's finally coming, 10 months later.

Corey3rd

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe Corey

It should show up at the end of the year. Since it was such a strange season with half the episodes being 30 minutes, they ought to be able to stick Season 2 in one boxset.

we haven't been given word of Mod Squad either which should be running in the same cycle as Love American Style. Although looking at the Paramount site, they've already transfered the first 2 seasons of Mod Squad to HD. They only have the first season of Love listed as HD.

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
I really hope The Mod Squad is completed. I watched the first season (both halves) very, very quickly. The stories are very well written and entertaining. I like it more now than I did back in 1968. It's such a great period piece, and can be appreciated on a number of levels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks