What's new

Mobile Phone Questions (1 Viewer)

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Is anyone here using a Panasonic GU87 or Nokia 3650 with AT&T Service? Those are the two camera phones I really want and I'm very familiar with the features they each have but I'd like to hear how others fared with these phones as far as reception, ease of use...

Thanks,

Graham Perks

Second Unit
My Nokia 3650 works great. Very good signal indeed - perhaps because it is a little larger than my previous phone and has a larger antenna?

The camera works great and has been used to snap pics of my dogs playing, my baby out trying hats in Pottery Barn Kids, and photos of a model home we liked the decorating of - you just never know when a camera will come in handy, and it's great to have one around. The phone is easy to use and works very well indeed. The circular keypad takes only a few goes to get used to. The big screen is great and I have a photo of my baby set as my background.

Highly recommend the Nokia.

Bry_DD

Second Unit
I just got the Sony T610 and it works great for me. probably the only gripe I have with this phone is it's not user friendly i think. you really have to play with it more often to get use to it.

Patrick_L

Second Unit
it's quite intuitive actually. the joystick especially. once you know some shortcuts you'll love this phone even more, trust me. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks