1. Visit this thread for your chance to win a selection of Lionsgate action films on UV!
    Dismiss Notice

Mobile Phone Questions

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Daniel Kikin, Oct 21, 2003.

1. Daniel Kikin

Daniel Kikin Screenwriter

Is anyone here using a Panasonic GU87 or Nokia 3650 with AT&T Service? Those are the two camera phones I really want and I'm very familiar with the features they each have but I'd like to hear how others fared with these phones as far as reception, ease of use...

Thanks,

2. Leila Dougan

Leila Dougan Screenwriter

I don't have any first hand experience with either of those phones or with AT&T. However, check out www.howardchui.com or www.howardforums.com. . .that is *the* place for info on cell phones and providers.

3. Daniel Kikin

Daniel Kikin Screenwriter

Thanks Leila, on my way...

4. Graham Perks

Graham Perks Second Unit

My Nokia 3650 works great. Very good signal indeed - perhaps because it is a little larger than my previous phone and has a larger antenna?

The camera works great and has been used to snap pics of my dogs playing, my baby out trying hats in Pottery Barn Kids, and photos of a model home we liked the decorating of - you just never know when a camera will come in handy, and it's great to have one around. The phone is easy to use and works very well indeed. The circular keypad takes only a few goes to get used to. The big screen is great and I have a photo of my baby set as my background.

Highly recommend the Nokia.

5. Patrick_L

Patrick_L Second Unit

/subliminal message

the sony/ericsson t610 is your only choice

/subliminal message

6. Bry_DD

Bry_DD Second Unit

I just got the Sony T610 and it works great for me. probably the only gripe I have with this phone is it's not user friendly i think. you really have to play with it more often to get use to it.

7. Patrick_L

Patrick_L Second Unit

it's quite intuitive actually. the joystick especially. once you know some shortcuts you'll love this phone even more, trust me. [​IMG]