mmm... Rini Bell...
Link Removed
Link Removed
...what a woman
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
Ahhh, now the picture is working. :)
Also, everybody visit Link Removed where I just posted a Rini Bell photo gallery. Yup, if you'd like to see it, visit Link Removed. :D

MichaelPe

Screenwriter
Rob,
Please keep all Rini posts within the *** Official "RINI BELL" Discussion Thread. :)

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
Now wait, is it Matt or Nick that like Rini?
And was this thread just a bait to draw them out or something. ;)
I know where you are coming from though. I've been in love with Stacy Dash for years.

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
Wow Matt didn't start this thread. That's kind of surprising. Yes I agree everybody should go to the Rini-Bell page and post on the message board in appreciation of the women that is Rini. Peace

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Mena can't hold a candle to the wonderful Rini Bell... mmm... I get a warm feeling even thinking about her :D

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
Link Removed
Yeah but my gal Keira Berry won the battle. :) muahahahaha
In all fairness though, I do like this pic:
Link Removed
Jay

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Jason, I just saw the topless Keira Knightley and she just doesn't do it for me. :thumbsdown:
Sorry, but I find Rini much more attractive.

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
Yes, but you didn't see "The Hole" and the scene where she comes onto the guy in the shower stall. This girl exudes Uber-babeness, and I'd take her over Natalie Portman anyday. She should have been Amidala instead of only her double :)
I like Rini a lot too, I just like bugging Matt about her. :)
Jay

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Oh man, I'm going crosseyed here just trying to figure out what you all see in her! Much like a neutered dog, I'm just not getting it... ;)

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
I study for finals for two weeks straight, and this is my first day back. Man things never change. Matthew Chmiel is still in love with Rini. Some dude keeps talking about the Natalie Portman look-alike. Big forehead of Mena keeps popping up. Jack Briggs is getting married to his DVD copy of 2001: A Space Odyssey. And I'm talking to myself as usual.....

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
well... that Philip Seymour Hoffman is a very nice-looking guy... and people that look like him are nice-looking too, eh? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks