What's new

Miyamoto on Celda (1 Viewer)

Camp

Senior HTF Member
IGN (blech!) has a story from a Dutch interview with Miyamoto. He discusses the current state of Celda and Mario Sunshine (that thing on Mario's back is a water cannon!).
I thought the following statement in refrence to the new Zelda perfect:
This is the way I see it: if the game is interesting, you will eventually appreciate the graphics.
The way it should be.
Anyway, here's the link if you'd like to read it: Link Removed

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Cause Europe's best ;)
Nowhere in that article says it's coming out in Europe /first/ - just that it's due out in that territory sometime this year. Along with all the others in all probability.

Joseph Young

Screenwriter
the Nintendo designer said. "I did change Link's eyes a little bit, however."
:emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup:
This is good news, as small as that may sound. The fact that they're tweaking Link's face (which as I mentioned earlier was my only peeve with Celda) is a very good sign.
I am now officially psyched! :D
Joseph

Camp

Senior HTF Member
Yea, the eyes will be 3D rendered like the Link we saw at E3 with the cell shaded body we saw at Spaceworld. :)

Sean Oneil

Supporting Actor
IMHO, the graphics and the way a game can immerse you in it visually play a huge part in how 'interesting' a game can be.

That said, Let Miyamoto design the game however the heck he wants to design it.

In the end, the sales of the game will tell weather or not everyone else agrees with his vision.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks