What's new

Mitsubishi WS Tv's (1 Viewer)

Kevin Beck

Stunt Coordinator
Being its still the first half of the new year,...and some suppiers are still killing off the old stock. Did Mitsubishi change anything on their sets this year that would make this years model mere desirable over last years?

I was out of town on an unrelated run, and stopped in to a audio video place. They had quite a few brands of poison, but they did have the two items I have been looking at. The Pioneer SD series, and the Mitsubishi Platinums. They told me the Pioneers were very dificult to get right now, due to lack of production, but the Mitsubishi's were not as bad, although most manufactures have slowed since 9/11. Any truth to this?

Thanks,...>>>--->

David Judah

Screenwriter
They told me the Pioneers were very dificult to get right now, due to lack of production
I don't know if the two are related, but the new lower line Pioneer Elite receivers have been delayed due to a chip shortage.

The Mitsubishis shouldn't be in short supply. There was a price drop on the xx859 & xx869 models, so they might be clearing them out to make room for new models later this year, but I haven't heard anything. The new Diamonds and current Platinums(without the built-in decoders)should be readily available.

DJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happyshopper_jk