Mitsubishi WS-A65 tv, any thoughts?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jalil, Sep 30, 2002.

1. Jalil

Jalil Stunt Coordinator

Best buy is starting to carry mitsubishi tv's, offering a 24 month 0 financing plan.. etc..

My friend is looking at this tv model, the WS-A65
    i tried looking online for some information on it, reviews etc.. coudn't find anything.

Anyone here have it, seen it, looked at specs? any help would be appreciated.

Thanks everyone,
    Jalil

2. Gary_O

Gary_O Stunt Coordinator

I've been looking to possibly buy this one as well, would love any feedback I could get on it from you guys

3. Jim FC

Jim FC Stunt Coordinator

I think the reason you can't find any reviews on this set is because only BB carries the TV, and they only started carrying it about three weeks ago. It's not a part of Mitsu's regular lineup. It is essentially just Mitsu's entry-level 2002 model, the WS65809. "Real" Mitsu dealers have the 2003 model, the WS65311, which costs about the same amount and has a few cool & worthwhile features the derivative BB model does not. These differences have been discussed quite often on the forum, so look around a bit. The "real" Mitsu dealers also offer better financing offers than BB's 24 months - typically a shorter term but with no minimum monthly payment.

That aside, it's still a nice TV that compares well with the other brands BB carries. One of the best values in an entry-level big screen.