What's new

Mitsubishi Monitorlink/DVI connect to PC (1 Viewer)

Kevin Criswell

Auditioning
Does anyone know if it is possible to connect a PC to the MonitorLink on the Mitsubishi WS-55413? Also, my current graphics card has a DVI output, so is it possible to connect the PC to the DVI port?

soundlord1

Auditioning
Real Name
Alan Howarth
Mitsubishi and Powerstrip REVISED: Custom Resolution Guide for 1080i HDTV-HTPC-POWERSTRIP-RADEON Right now, I'm using powerstrip with Karnis's 856x480 @ 540 timings custom resolution (which tricks the TV into thinking the signal is 1080i instead of 540p) and there is little over/underscan with my 48" silver series Mits using DVI from a 9800Pro Also, check out the Mits driver Karnis provides in that second thread (and linked in the first thread) In the end, just tinker around with it until you get a picture you like.

renesis

Auditioning
Real Name
Kirk
That should work as I just hooked up my Apple TV (gen2) and it came right on. I used a female HDMI to male DVI-D adapter to hook connect the Apple TV to my Mitsu WD-52327. Next I am going to try connecting the Acer PC that I currently have hooked up to my Panasonic plasma but I am pretty sure that if the Apple TV worked then a desktop or laptop using a DVI-D or HDMI to DVI-D out should work.

Users who are viewing this thread