What's new

Mitsubishi HD1000u - 16:9 720p DLP Home Theater Projector $400 (1 Viewer)

FreyTheater

Stunt Coordinator
Amish Country - Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
Real Name
Troy Frey
THIS ITEM HAS SOLD LOCALLY. Thanks for your interest!

FOR SALE - Here is a perfect condition, 100% operational Mitsubishi HD1000u home theater projector which was mounted on the ceiling in my basement movie theater for the last 2 1/2 years. This projector is known for it's outstanding performance and picture quality, being very highly rated against other projectors in it's class... It has shown many movies to small crowds over that time, during my regularly-scheduled Movie Nights. I also have watched sports events and TV shows with this projector through my Directv satellite box, and the picture is excellent. I bought this projector new for $1100, and am now offering this for only $400. I have upgraded my theater room projector and so do not need this unit any longer, but I have been very pleased with this unit, otherwise I would not have kept it for so long!

This is a native 16x9 widescreen DLP 720p projector with a high-def resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels, a 1500 lumen projector bulb, and a 3000:1 contrast ratio. It is capable of projecting an image on a wall or screen up to 300 in. diagonally. It can be mounted on the ceiling or set on a table for viewing, and can be used for either front or rear projection; projection orientation is switchable in the menu. It has fantastic color saturation, nice blacks, and a very sharp image quality. It currently has 1300 hours on the original 3000 hour bulb used over the 2 1/2 years I've owned it, and it has ALWAYS been run on low bulb setting, so it should still have a good 3 to 4 years of average use left before the bulb will need replaced. Replacement bulbs are readily available for this unit. I still have all the ORIGINAL PACKAGING, BOX, USER MANUAL, & LIGHTED REMOTE to include with this unit.

You can see the projector as it was ceiling-mounted in my home theater, at www.freytheater.com. See the links at the bottom of the home page for A/V Equipment and Room Layout for photos and further description of this projector in action.

Paypal Payment gets unit shipped by the following day, via UPS. Shipping charge will be a flat $35. Thank You for looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks