What's new

Mitsubishi HC9000D (1 Viewer)

Elson

Auditioning
Real Name
Kymäläinen
I could get this rather old projector for quite cheap. There' s a problem with the picture though. A yellowish streak at the right side of the image. You can see through it and it's about 6 inches wide on a 100 inch screen. Edges of the streak are blurred. Is this a symptom of worn down panels (it has Sxrd lcd- panels)? If so, is it affordable to have them replaced? I live in Finland and it seems quite hard to find a service to take care of this. It doesn't help that Mitsubishi has stopped manufacturing projectors. Hc9000d should be a quite nice projector for an older model.

Elson

Auditioning
Real Name
Kymäläinen
Has one of the panels worn out or what? I'm curious to know.

Elson

Auditioning
Real Name
Kymäläinen
Has one of the panels worn out or what? I'm curious to know.
And I don' t like idea of being screwed over by this guy who's selling it. Mind you, It's cheap, like 200 $.

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
i dont know how a $200 asking price an infer that you are being screwed over.

older LCD and OLED tended to degrade over time.

Elson

Auditioning
Real Name
Kymäläinen
Well, anyway, I just bought a Panasonic pt-ae2000 instead. Used only for 900 hours and by any standards in good condition. I paid 300 euros for it. In my opinion I managed to find a real budget display system. Last week I found a Screenline 100" fixed screen for only 100€.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WavyJawn
Recent bookmarks