What's new

Mitsubishi Diamond 65" Projection HDTV for sale (1 Viewer)

matthew

Agent
I am selling my Mitsubishi Diamond 65" WS-65711 big screen. Its only two months old and looks brand spanking new. :frowning: I have to move and my new place is just too small for it. Retails for $4000.00 and up, but I would like to get rid of it for $3000.00 and has a five year warranty on it. I really need to sell soon, so please make any offers. I live in Los Angeles and it would have to be picked up. Email question to [email protected].

matthew

Agent
Alright everyone Im not getting the response I expected so now I drop the price to $2700.00. Maybe that will make it more appealing. :)

Jerry Klawiter

Screenwriter
matthew
Have you posted this at the hometheaterspot forum?
If not, it may be a much better fit to target those
Mit's RPTV buyers.

Marc_E

Supporting Actor
I sold a mits RPTV recently. I did not get much forum response but what sold it was a flyer I put up at work. I would reccomend you advertise locally, supermarket, newspaper etc. With the superbowl coming up, someone may bite on a good deal.
Good luck

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
Matthew:

I would second a local sale. For two reasons: 1) You are limited to those members who are within driving distance...even though they are your target market-it's very limited. But you are selling a mass market item-once you put an ad in the local paper-your market opens by mulitples vs here (a good $50 investment)

2) Members on not just this forum, but also others tend to be "bargin hunters." I've never had much luck with big ticket or high-end items here. Not a slam against the membership, but it's my experience....they are very savy and tend to pay the lowest values for electronics.

Ron

Westly T

Second Unit
I have that TV, and it wouldn't fit in my new home either. But that didn't stop me; I made some changes to the house and made it fit! I'll have to get some photos, but we opened up the wall and built a "closet" in the room behind that wall. The TV and AV equipment is now flush with the wall and fits in just fine in the too small room. It only took a 1/2 day or so to make the modification and could be undone in the same time. Cost with us doing the labor was a little over $280.

If not it's a nice set, someone will come through in time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NenaSiddall
Recent bookmarks