Mitsubishi Diamond 65" Projection HDTV for sale

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by matthew, Jan 12, 2004.

1. matthew

matthew Agent

I am selling my Mitsubishi Diamond 65" WS-65711 big screen. Its only two months old and looks brand spanking new. [​IMG] I have to move and my new place is just too small for it. Retails for $4000.00 and up, but I would like to get rid of it for $3000.00 and has a five year warranty on it. I really need to sell soon, so please make any offers. I live in Los Angeles and it would have to be picked up. Email question to [email protected].

2. matthew

matthew Agent

Alright everyone Im not getting the response I expected so now I drop the price to $2700.00. Maybe that will make it more appealing. [​IMG]

3. Juan_R

Juan_R Supporting Actor

Matthew,

check your e-mail.

4. Jerry Klawiter

Jerry Klawiter Screenwriter

matthew
    Have you posted this at the hometheaterspot forum?
    If not, it may be a much better fit to target those
    Mit's RPTV buyers.

5. Marc_E

Marc_E Supporting Actor

I sold a mits RPTV recently. I did not get much forum response but what sold it was a flyer I put up at work. I would reccomend you advertise locally, supermarket, newspaper etc. With the superbowl coming up, someone may bite on a good deal.
    Good luck

6. Ron Boster

Ron Boster Screenwriter

Matthew:

I would second a local sale. For two reasons: 1) You are limited to those members who are within driving distance...even though they are your target market-it's very limited. But you are selling a mass market item-once you put an ad in the local paper-your market opens by mulitples vs here (a good $50 investment)

2) Members on not just this forum, but also others tend to be "bargin hunters." I've never had much luck with big ticket or high-end items here. Not a slam against the membership, but it's my experience....they are very savy and tend to pay the lowest values for electronics.

Ron

7. Westly T

Westly T Second Unit

I have that TV, and it wouldn't fit in my new home either. But that didn't stop me; I made some changes to the house and made it fit! I'll have to get some photos, but we opened up the wall and built a "closet" in the room behind that wall. The TV and AV equipment is now flush with the wall and fits in just fine in the too small room. It only took a 1/2 day or so to make the modification and could be undone in the same time. Cost with us doing the labor was a little over $280.

If not it's a nice set, someone will come through in time.