What's new

Mitsu WS55807 owners, I need advice on this HDTV!! (1 Viewer)

Dan Da Silva

Stunt Coordinator
Hey guys I went to PC Richard yesterday to check out this TV and they had it on sale for $2,499 and I was blown away by the picture of the HD demo feed they were using, I mean it was absolutely beautiful. I had my girlfriend with me and she couldn't' believe it either she was saying that it looks like you are looking out of a window. But my question is I have read that the picture is not so great if you aren't using a HD source such as Prog. DVD or HD satellite feed. I have a progressive DVD player so that's not a problem but I watch a lot of DSS satellite programming and I want to know how much of a problem is picture quality with a satellite feed using S-Video?? Thanks guys I need this info as soon as possible since I want to get it within the next few days.
------------------

Marc Alexander

Stunt Coordinator
I own the 65807. I prefer the DSS picture when upconverted to 1080i by my Dish Network 6000 reciever. These Mitsubishi sets have horrible red push which can only be corrected on component inputs. My advice is get a HD DSS receiver and checkout hometheaterspot.com for more info about fixing red push.
Also, you will get more responses to questions about Mits TVs at the spot!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks