Mitsu WS 55809

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Ozzie, Oct 30, 2002.

1. Ozzie

Ozzie Agent

Does anyone know if they make a stand for the Mitsu WS 55809? Any ideas of where I can purchase one?
    Thanks
    [​IMG]

2. Jim FC

Jim FC Stunt Coordinator

You mean an AV component rack? Mitsu has one designed for the 55809 called - I think - the MB5505. Any Mitsu dealer (other than best buy) should be able to get it for you. If you mean a stand to put the TV on top of, there isn't one. This is a floor-standing TV and putting it on a stand would bring the screen above eye level for most seating arrangements. If you want a Mitsu you can put on a stand, look at the WT46809 and the WT42311.

3. Ozzie

Ozzie Agent

I did mean a stand. It is just a bit low to my liking, guess I should have thought of that before purchasing it! I guess I will opt for plan B and try to build one...Although I have yet to place it in it's permanent home, I think it may be too low.

Thanks for the help!

4. Jim FC

Jim FC Stunt Coordinator

Well before you go and build something, put the TV up on cinder blocks or phone books or something, to see how much brightness you will lose. You can lose nearly 50% of the brightness on this type of TV just by raising or lowering it (or the audience) a few inches.

5. Ozzie

Ozzie Agent

will do...thanks