What's new

Mits online? (1 Viewer)

Darren McGruther

Stunt Coordinator
Where can a guy get a mits online? I want to buy but I'm in Canada, and so far I can't find anyone that sells up here.

James FT

Stunt Coordinator
They do not sell Mits products in Canada in audio and video they pulled out about 8 yhears ago. However the head office is located in Markham Ontario you could give then a call.
If you bought online or were able to import into Canada I would expect you would have no warranty and no one to service the set. This is a big risk when you consider you would be paying $3to 4,000.00.
I would suggest that you focus on some other set.
I own and prefer a toshiba and this year they have two models in the same size of screen in the 50,57 and 61. I would go for the higher model which gives better performance and costs about $700.00 more. The models can be viewed at www.toshiba.ca or www toshiba.com. I also recommend the pioneer which as somewhat more expensve .They have an elite seies which is excellent but pricey,but their normal line gets excellent reviews.
Good shopping

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks