Mits 55819 or 55809 owners--HELP!

Discussion in 'Displays' started by Bruce White, Oct 30, 2003.

1. Bruce White

Bruce White Stunt Coordinator

I have misplaced or lost my remote control for my Mitsubishi 55819 TV.

Can someone post the model number on the remote control for their Mits 55819 or 55809 here? I am searching for a replacement remote and knowing the model number on the remote itself would be useful. Mitsubishi wants $60.90 for a new one and I'm trying to find out if anywhere else has them for a lower price.

It would certainly be a nice feature if there was a button somewhere on the TV (or any other HT equipment) allowing one to page a lost remote. With 5 kids, lost remotes are a real problem at my house!

Thanks in advance!

Bruce

2. Bruce White

Bruce White Stunt Coordinator

Remote found!

I've been looking for this "lost" remote for over a month. We've been installing new carpet throughout the house and I figured the remote would turn up in a strange place in one of the kids' rooms. When it didn't, I was extrememly puzzled.

Then about 3 AM today, I woke up thinking that perhaps we just hadn't looked thoroughly enough in the couch cracks. My wife and kids had told me when it was first lost that they had searched the couches really well.

This morning when I got up, I dug deeper into the recesses of the couches and found it!

Thanks to those willing to post the model number of the remote for me!

Bruce