MIT Research and Thought Control

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
If you're like me, you're concerned about the government or aliens or other countries, perhaps acting in concert to control us for purposes that are unlikely to be in our own best interests. To guard against this some, such as Angelina Jolie, have used restraining devices such as handcuffs to the bed to prevent the removal and transportation into alien spaceships where they probe our sexual organs and implant things. Others, have taken to wearing aluminum foil hats, but based upon research by MIT, http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/ you may want to rethink the latter approach. At least for now. In the meantime, cuffs can be purchased at Adam&Eve along as well as other discriminating stores. No one need know of your concern for thought control or abduction.

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
What is the little square in the upper right hand corner of the HTF page? Secret videotape control square? I can't even find the URL to the image...strange..

jay

BrianW

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
As if MIT is an independent entity with no ties to government or aliens! The main thrust of their computer research is Artificial Intelligence, which can be used for only one thing: TAKING OVER THE WORLD! Getting us to stop wearing our tin foil hats (I prefer the "Centurion" model, myself) is just the first step toward world domination.

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Mine is still there..

I can't do anything with it, can't click it, can't move it, I can't even right click and select "view image"...Strange. Ohh, I think I see somebody in there...

drobbins

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave

Mine started flashing on & off......

What was I doing? Where have I been the last 10 minutes?..

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
Pffff. Everyone knows the helmet has to be shaped like the dorsal fin of a Stethacanthus shark. Nature's conspiracy theorist of the deep.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
els