What's new

MIT interconnect cables (1 Viewer)

John*DII

Auditioning
Real Name
John
Just wanted to know if anyone used MIT cables. I saw some terminator 1-5 on audioadvisor and just wanted to know if anybody had some experience with them. Any and all comments would be appreciated.

Thanks

J

H

Hank

I use MIT Terminator 2 bi-wire speaker cable along with MI-330II interconnect. I bought them from Audio Advisor, great prices. This cable is great in my system, smooth extended highs with solid bass. Try them out in your system, Audio Advisor gives you 30 days.

Check out http://www.mitcables.com/

John Sully

Stunt Coordinator
Don't waste your money. All they seem to have is an HF choke in the wire, which rolls off the highs.

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
Some say that the box also contains 'margin'. The patents, last I checked, made no mention for claims of audibility differences. Transparent I believe is also sticking boxes on their cables.

Brett DiMichele

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brett
Radio Shack sells Project Boxes that are about the same
size as the "Terminators" on MIT's cables.. I thought about
buying a pair and running my cables through them and trying
various things in the boxes (Sand, Water, Air, Beer?) never
know what the results may be..

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
I'd sure like to see them cut open. I've heard they contain a resistor and capacitor, but if i ever run across one for 2-3 dollars, you can be sure i'll take a peek inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks