What's new

Mission speakers? (1 Viewer)

James~P

Stunt Coordinator
does anybody know anything about them? are they well regarded?

I have a pair of Mission 781s from a while ago that i got free, does anybody know if there are other mission speakers that are Timbre matched to these, or would i have to find anoter set of 781s from this era? I figured that'd be WAY cheaper than going for all new klipsch RB-35s.

i do like the sound of the Missions... so if somebody knows of a speaker timbre matched to these 781s, or knows where i could buy another set of 781s or whatever, i'd appreciate it.

thanks.

Mark Dickerson

Stunt Coordinator
Missions are a very, very good speaker manufacturer from
England and they are very highly regarded. I really like them (I have a pair of Mission 71s for my stereo in my study). It has been a little hard to find them for the past year as Denon USA and Mission came to a serious disagreement a year ago and mutually decided to terminate Denon's status as the US distributor. It has taken time to get a new distributor up and running.

Nonetheless, Mission has a very broad line of speakers, and the 78 Series (780, 781, etc.) is their top of the line. It is a current speaker. You can easily get timbre matching speakers through a Mission dealer. They have a dedicated Center Channel speaker and for the rears you can go with either the 780 or the Series 70s.

The Mission website shows all of their products:

http://www.mission.co.uk/index1.htm

so check them out.

Call Kief's Audio-Video at (785) 865-4337, extension 109 for Mission speakers products and advice.

James~P

Stunt Coordinator
thanks! i sent an email to help ID my speakers, because they're differnt than the current production run of the 781s.

any idea what the price range i on them? i have no idea what GDP converts to in USD.

these speakers image so beautifully, when i closed my eyes they truly DISSAPEARED

really an amazing thing..

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks