1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

UHD Review Mission: Impossible UHD Review

Discussion in 'Blu-ray and UHD' started by Neil Middlemiss, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Neil Middlemiss

Neil Middlemiss Producer
    Reviewer

Neil Middlemiss
    Neil Middlemiss

Mission: Impossible UHD Review
    [​IMG]

I love a good spy movie. In the years I’m not watching a marathon of James Bond, I love to spin offerings from the genre both old and new. Films like the lightweight fare of the domestic spy tale, Sneakers, or the overly serious international pulp of Spy Game, there is just something about clandestine actions, secret rendezvous, and sneaking into and out of seemingly impenetrable locations–exotic and pedestrian–that I find thrilling. No surprise, then, that the Mission: Impossible movies, even the flawed entries, entertain entirely. Now in 4K, they look and sound better than ever.

[review]

2. Osato

Osato Producer

Thanks for the review!

This is my favorite of the series. The last 2 have been fantastic! I can’t wait for Fallout!!

3. Lord Dalek

Lord Dalek Producer

Joel Henderson
    The film's overwritten, borderline incoherent plot that spits on the legacy of the TV show its based on is what ruins the first Mission:Impossible for me. For that reason, the Mission:Impossible film franchise doesn't really begin until M:I-III.