What's new

Wiseguy

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Erich P. Wise
I just watched both halves of The Council (season 2), and I enjoyed it quite a bit. I think I like the two-parters for the Batman-like cliffhangers. I didn’t feel this one was padded.
Originally "The Council" was intended to be a single episode but it ran long so scenes were added including ones involving a character portrayed by Nicolas "Coach" Colasanto.
Coincidentally, another two-parter intended originally as a single episode was the Laverne & Shirley episode "The Bardwell Caper" in season six which spoofed Mission: Impossible. It was expanded by showing how the mission should go in Part 1 and showing what actually happened (with the expected mishaps) in Part 2.

Bartman

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Trevor Bartram
Thanks for the Perry Mason (I bought the 50th AE) and Hawaii Five-0 S3 suggestions both are great. For those that are hard of hearing this Perry Mason set does not have subtitles, the Five-0 set does.
I've been enjoying The Invaders CBS TV series on DVD from Netflix. Picture quality is very good but there are no subtitles. Has anyone ever heard about a Blu-ray of The Invaders?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks