MISSION IMPOSSIBLE S2

S

silverking

Season 2 of Mission is by all means due for release in the UK on MARCH 12.

As S1 is not due out here for a week or so it seems Paramount have high hopes for this series.

70sTVlover

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Nick
Yeah -- let's keep them coming!! Hopefully Paramount will release even more 70's shows to DVD!

Jeff#

Screenwriter
What about the first season? It was supposed to be on store shelves this fall but no sign of it yet.
It seems too soon to get the second season out.

Lutz Koch

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Lutz
S1 is now in stores in Germany, but it's been split up into two half-season sets, at 30 Euros each, which makes it ridiculously expensive. No sale for me, I'm waiting for the Region 1 version.

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
Chris, Lutz,

Thanks for that info from overseas. That's a good sign that S2 is already scheduled for R2 release. This is one series that I want bad on DVD, especially the first 2 seasons.

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
Ditto

"As always, should any of your discs get scuffed in transit, your online store will disavow any knowledge of their existence. This poster will self-destruct in 5 seconds. Good Luck, Warren!"

michael_ks

Screenwriter

Don't stop there, Jeff! Season 3 still has Bain and Landau and "The Mind of Stefan Miklos" is not to be missed! A great master spy portrayed by the highly underrated Steve Ihnat.

Jeff#

Screenwriter
The late Steve Ihnat's best performance (and also one of his last) was in 1971, in the suspenseful BONANZA episode "Terror at 2:00". He played a vengeful man who steals a Gatling gun, which he plans to use on a group of Indians and soliders at a treaty signing.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gellert