What's new

Pre-Order Mission Impossible: Individuals (4k UHD) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

titch

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Oppegaard
Really looking forward to upgrading this series. The first two on blu ray were particularly lacklustre. Paramount's 4K transfers are a little hit-or-miss, though. mother! and Downsizing in 4K aren't very good. However, Tomb Raider was very nice and the upcoming Grease has got rave reviews, so native 4K scans from their blockbusters have a good track record so far.

Last edited:

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
Really looking forward to upgrading this series. The first two on blu ray were particularly lacklustre. Paramount's 4K transfers are a little hit-or-miss, though. mother! and Downsizing in 4K aren't very good. However, Tomb Raider was very nice and the upcoming Grease has got rave reviews, so native 4K scans from their blockbusters have a good track record so far.

"mother!" was shot 16mm - not much that could be done there, as it was a "silk purse/sow's ear" situation.

"Downsizing" didn't look great, but I also think that stemmed from the photography. The Blu-ray's not a stunner either, and I think it's likely they both represent the look Payne wanted...

bluirv

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Irv Haas
I would really like to see a 4K box set of the Mission Impossible films. Hopefully, there would be some kind of a price break for the entire series.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
I would really like to see a 4K box set of the Mission Impossible films.

It seems to me that a box set would be more likely to come in the fourth quarter so that they can include the sixth film with it.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Very excited to pick up the first film in had. I held off the blu ray as it only included Dolby digital audio.

Very cool.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
LL FIVE HEART-POUNDING MISSIONS DEBUT ON 4K ULTRA HD
JUNE 26, 2018

MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE

1-5

Just in time for the highly anticipated debut of MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE—FALLOUT (in theaters July 27), all five of the blockbuster MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE films arrive for the first time ever on 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray™ and Digital June 26, 2018 from Paramount Home Media Distribution.

Tom Cruise is IMF Agent Ethan Hunt, one of the greatest action heroes of all time, in the adrenaline-pumping MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE franchise. Filmed in the most exotic locations around the world by the biggest directors in Hollywood, every film offers breathtaking action, jaw-dropping stunts, and heart-pounding suspense that will thrill any action fan. Your mission, should you choose to accept it – experience all five action-packed films in eye-popping 4K Ultra HD.

MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE and MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE 2 will be available separately in 2-disc UHD/Blu-ray Combo Packs with High Dynamic Range, access to a digital copy, and previously released bonus content. MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE 3, MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE—GHOST PROTOCOL and MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE—ROGUE NATION will each be available in 3-disc UHD/Blu-ray Combo Packs with High Dynamic Range, access to a digital copy and previously released bonus material. In addition, MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE—ROGUE NATION includes a Dolby Atmos® soundtrack‡ remixed specifically for the home.

With four times the resolution and more than double the number of colors available with full HD, the 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray disc offers the highest quality picture for your home entertainment system. The films will also be available on 4K Ultra HD Digital through select online retailers.

‡ Dolby Atmos enabled devices are also required to experience Dolby Atmos at home.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks