Neil Middlemiss

Premium
Reviewer
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
Neil Middlemiss

Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol UHD Review
mission-impossible-4-ghost-protocol-movie-image-009-1024x683.jpg

Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol, despite its slightly unwieldy full title, is a triumph of action adventure. A smart, full-tilt spy adventure with jaw-dropping stunts, unflinching pace, ample good humor (courtesy of Simon Pegg) and enough drama and twists to raise it healthily above other action adventure affairs. Tom Cruise and his fine ensemble cast travel the world with gadgets, fast cars, slick maneuvers and, under the confident guidance of director Brad Bird in his live-action feature film debut, easily deliver a romp of a good time.

[review]

Neil Middlemiss

Premium
Reviewer
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
Thanks for the review. Left a little confused though on whether the aspect ratio shifts or not.
Sorry. I missed out a couple of key words.

It does not and I've edited my review to clarify.

Last edited:

Neil Middlemiss

Premium
Reviewer
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
0/5 rating for Special Features seems amiss.
Yes. Clearly after a long day watching and writing, I should have just gone to bed and posted this in the morning.

I've given the special features the correct score from the default now.

Neil Middlemiss

Premium
Reviewer
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
Yep!

"We know, of course that the fifth and sixth films would both be directed by Joe Kraemer."

Both films are directed by Christopher McQuarrie.
LOL - I had been listening to Kraemer's score for Rogue Nation while writing this last night. Clearly in my head the man had done more for the movies than just that one score (which was incredible) :) .

I need sleep.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
LOL - I had been listening to Kraemer's score for Rogue Nation while writing this last night. Clearly in my head the man had done more for the movies than just that one score (which was incredible) :) .

I need sleep.

It’s a great score! Wish he was returning for Fallout!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CodyCookie