What's new

Pre-Order Mission: Impossible - Fallout (4k UHD) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
SafariScreenSnapz001.png

The price link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I've been reading the great reviews and healthy box-office for this latest in the Mission: Impossible franchise, and I was reminded that I remembered next to nothing about the last entry Rogue Nation. So, tonight, I took out my Blu-ray and watched it again. I hadn't watched it since first buying and watching it when the Blu-ray came out, what, three years ago? That said, it's an intense and action-filled thrill ride, and many of the reviews I've read have said Fallout supersedes it in action thrills and stunts. It must be something to see, then!

I had a good ole time "at the movies" tonight watching Rogue Nation, and the picture quality was so vivid that I didn't feel the need to start looking for the UHD version. I'm fine with what I have.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
I did the same thing the other night. I actually didn’t own Rogue Nation but Amazon had the BD for about $7. I didn’t remember anything except for the opening plane stunt. I’m glad I revisited it, and I liked it more than I remembered. It also was immsensely helpful to see that before Fallout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mindy
Recent bookmarks