What's new

Mission Imossible Collector's Set (1 Viewer)

I was just about to purchase MI2 (partly for the movie, but to a great extent because of the hilarious Tom Cruise Parody with Ben Stiller that was on the MTV award show), when I saw that a Collector's Edition is coming out next week. I've gone to several sites but there isn't much info other than both movies will be included.
Anybody know what is different with MI and MI2 purchased separately and the collector's edition? Is it just the cover art? Will I still get the Ben Stiller/Tom Cruise parody? Thanks for your help.

rutger_s

Supporting Actor
Your choice...
M: I 2 with the original Mission: Impossible film and no cardboard sleeve.
or
M: I 2 with the original Mission: Impossbile and a cardboard sleeve.
or
just M: I 2
Either way the DVDs are the same as before with no changes. The only difference being the inclusion of Mission: Impossible and a sleeve to hold both DVDs.
------------------

Thanks for your help.
So basically I can order MI2 by itself and get the original sleeve, or buy it in the collector's set and get only 1 sleeve for both movies? This makes sense. Thanks again.

Josh Davidson

Stunt Coordinator
Wait a second...I thought Mission Impossible was getting redone in anamorphic format this year. Did I hear wrong or did they opt out of it?

rutger_s

Supporting Actor
George,
Either way, you are still getting the original cover art for M: I 2. The collector's pack just has the two DVDs as originally released with the original cover art in a cardboard box/sleeve.
As for the Mission: Impossible special edition, not anytime soon.
------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks