Missing Eastwood

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
Haven't heard diddly-poo about any of those titles and would LOVE to get my hands on all three. I'm sure these titles can't be too far off because they are Eastwood films and if The Beguiled can get a DVD release...
Also, you left off A Perfect World-another very much sought after Eastwood film.
Bruce

Robert George

Screenwriter
You can add to that list Coogan's Bluff, Where Eagles Dare, and Two Mules For Sister Sara. Warner controls most of these "MIA" titles and they are not the fastest at releasing back catalog titles. Every Which Way But Loose and Any Which Way You Can are only now coming out and these were some of Eastwood's most successful films (financially).

Bruce,

A Perfect World was released long ago, right after the DVD format was introduced. It may be out of print now, or just hard to find.

Philip,

I believe that is "White Hunter, Black Heart".

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
I'd definitely buy White Hunter, Black Heart. Love to see Heartbreak Ridge as well...

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Real Name
Robert

Obi,

Are you sure about "A Perfect World" being previously released on dvd? I think you're mistaken, however, I could be wrong!

Crawdaddy

Robert George

Screenwriter
Crawdaddy,

I may be mistaken. I can't find any reference to a DVD release (for A Perfect World). I may be thinking about the laserdisc.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NC_Mike