What's new

Missing Andy Griffith Episode (1 Viewer)

bp42

Auditioning
Real Name
John
Barney was trying to catch a thief stealing from the hotel mail slots. He put mouse traps in them and of course ended up catching himself. It’s not in the rotation, haven’t seen it since its airing as a current show in the 60’s. Any ideas?

Kevin Hewell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Hewell
I don't remember that and I've been watching TAGS since I was a kid. I've never heard of them pulling an episode from syndication.

Mark_B

Second Unit
Real Name
Mark
Barney was trying to catch a thief stealing from the hotel mail slots. He put mouse traps in them and of course ended up catching himself. It’s not in the rotation, haven’t seen it since its airing as a current show in the 60’s. Any ideas?
I have seen that episode more than once. Maybe it's a local thing.

The 1960's

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neal Rose
I'd like to know what it is you're smoking? :rolleyes:

Blimpoy06

Screenwriter
Real Name
Darin
Barney was trying to catch a thief stealing from the hotel mail slots. He put mouse traps in them and of course ended up catching himself
The scene you are remembering is from the first season episode "Stranger In Town".
vlcsnap-2021-05-30-07h55m36s554.png

Barney isn't trying to keep anyone from stealing mail, he is trying to get a room key at the hotel to do some snooping around in the room of a strange new visitor to Mayberry.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks