What's new

Missed deposit deadline for PS2 Network Adapater. Who will have them? (1 Viewer)

Mike_G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
I don't know how it happened, but I COMPLETELY forgot to put a deposit on a PS2 network adapater. I haven't missed a deposit on anything like this since the PS2's initial announcement.

Will Best Buy and/or Target have these on the 27th?

Mike

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I say wait a week or so after it comes out to get it. This way, there will be FAQs about how to set it up (if there are problems) and reviews for the games that go online. Also, you'll have a better chance of finding the adapter and people to play with online.

James St

Supporting Actor
I never knew there was a deadline. I haven't put down a deposit either but plan to do so soon at my local EB. Try your local videogame dealers. BB will have them but probably not on launch day.

Mike_G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
EB is my local videogame dealer. Their deadline was a week or two ago. They're not getting anymore than they're allotted. That's why I'm screwed. All the local stores that took preorders aren't anymore, so I have to rely on stores that didn't take preorders to get one.
Mike

Andre F

Screenwriter
I'm sure some will be available at launch...whoops this is Sony the company in which I had to hunt down a memory card like a dog after months of availability...

Dave E H

Supporting Actor
I pre-ordered mine at Gamestop pretty soon after they were listed. Could try there.

JoshF

Supporting Actor
ebgames.com is still taking preorders. This should be interesting - the NA could be the first successful videogames add-on (aside from memory cards and controllers, of course).

pitchman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gary
As a general policy, I don't believe Circuit City (b&m stores) take pre-orders (at least they didn't for Xbox or GameCube last year.) I imagine they will have some on launch day as they are a preferred Sony retailer (they peddled the Memory Stick for them in an exclusive arrangement), so you might want to try CC if you can't find a place to pre-order.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks