What's new

Miss Universe (1 Viewer)

Feng

Stunt Coordinator
There were a lot of bashing on Miss China on popular Chinese discussion forums (e.g. www.sina.com.cn), saying she is just average looking and doesn't represent Chinese beauty.

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
Did anyone see her on Regis and Kelly? Kelly was treating her as if she were mentally ill. Kelly spoke to her in English slowly and constantly said, "Yourrrr... Ennnnglishhhh... is... soooo... goooood."

~T

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
Based on her looks, I'd say she was worthy of winning. She spoke little English, so I can't say much of her personality. She seemed charming and humorous though.

~T

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Well, if anyone cares, I just read that Miss Universe, Miss Russia, has been fired, and been replaced by the runner-up, Miss Puerto Rico. Supposedyl she was lazy and hard to work with.... it's the first time in the 52 years of the comptetition that the winner has been fired.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Actually, I heard over the radio that it was because Miss Russia was spending too much time on her studies in law school, and not doing enough to promote the Miss Universe pageant.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
That's a different story fromn the one in the Swedish paper then. There it implied that she's a bitch who's supported by a "sugar daddy" and also that she's pregnant. TYhen again, I just found out that the Swedish tabloid said she's replaced by Miss Puerto Rico, when in fact she's replaced by Miss Panama.
http://www.msnbc.com/news/812017.asp
Maybe the truth is somewhere in between.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
There it implied that she's a bitch who's supported by a "sugar daddy" and also that she's pregnant.
What's wrong with having more Oxana's in the world? Smart, beautiful, and a good "business" woman. It only increases the odds for the rest of us. :D I guess she wasn't willing to fulfill Donald's trumps wishes and Miss Panama will. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks