What's new

Misc. Cinema stuff FS in Kansas CIty (1 Viewer)

LUMBERMAN

Grip
Real Name
Matt Simrell
Here's the short list:

1.) Appx. 1500 older rocker style theatre seats. These are an Irwin Celibrity Rocker. Seats are very comfortable and in good shape. Will sell either individually or in bulk. Asking $20.00 ea. or bulk discount can be worked out if you want more than 100

2.) Tons of screen material. Coming out of several comercial theaters. I have solid or AT perf. I can cut about any size you would like as long as it is less than 50'X25' The screen is a Harkness Perlux 180+ It has a 1.8 gain.This screen is less than 18 mos. old. I will not sell this for less than $5.00 per sq. ft. I also have about 1000 sq ft of cinema perf AT screen as well also Perlux 180+ 1.8 gain. For the AT screen I'll take $2.00 a sq ft. I can send samples if needed. But will warn you that the perf screen has larger holes than most people would like for residential use. I'd reccomend at min 12-15 ft for seating with it. I have about 4000 sq ft of Stewart Ultramatte 200. This is a 2.0 gain screen material and the Stewart screen material wll sell for $7.00 sq ft. info on the stewart can be found here. http://www.stewartfilmscreen.com/Ultramatte200.html

3.) Accoustic panels. Tons of accoustic paneling the panels are varios sizes and shapes. Again they can be cut. They have burgandy fabric covering. I'd like to get about $2.00-3.00 a sq ft depending on how many you want. I have appx 2000 sq ft.

4.)About 19 EV AP2600A theatre amps. These are all 2 chanel commercial theatre amps. I have owners books, but no boxes. These are 2 chanel amps 300W @ 4ohm, 200W @ 8ohm, 600W @ 8ohm Mono Bridge. Asking $200.00 ea obo

5.). Various speakers and sub enclosures. I don't know what they are but they are BIG. Again they are coming out of a commercial theatre. PM me if you're interested in any sub boxes as I will be taking those out next week.

6.) Tons of non reflective curtian and masking fabric. I can cut to length. Burgandy or Black. .50 cents a sq ft.

7.) Tons of Commercial grade 12ga. speaker wire. Will more than likely sell in spools of 100-200 feet. make offer

Again I am not too sure what the market is for any of this stuff so feel free to make offers or guide me in the right direction as to what to ask.

There is a whole lot more as well including speakers, but I don't know what all there is as I won't begin removing this until next week. I'll try my best to update this listing as much as possible.

I'd prefer to sell this all locally. The shipping would be outrageous on some of the larger items, but if you don't mind paying for it I will ship.

Any feedback is appreciated.

I have lots of pictures but this forum will not allow me to post them until I have 10 posts. I can e-mail them on request. I will post pics when I reach 10 posts, but that may take a while since I prefer not to spam up board with a bunch of crap just to post url's.

PS if you are local to KC and want to come by and look or if you are out of town and have questions you can feel free to call me @ 913.208.0733

Thanks,

-Matt

LUMBERMAN

Grip
Real Name
Matt Simrell
Wanted to say that I'm also open to trades if you have anything worth trading.

LOOKING FOR DVD CHANGERS 300+1 OKAY BUT PREFER 400 DISC

LUMBERMAN

Grip
Real Name
Matt Simrell
Wanted to add that I also have several EV AP3200 Power Amps as well. These are 2 channel amps and are 600W per channel or 1200 bridged. Asking same $200 obo as AP2600A's

I'll have a list of speakers and subs put together early next week.

Also wanted to add I discovered that 2 0f my non perf screens are made by Stewart not Harkness. For the Stewart screen material I am asking $7.00 per sq ft. Just let me know what size you need.

Thanks to everyone who has PM'd me I am still working on sending pics to several of you and will as soon as I get a chance.

Thanks for all of the feedback everyone has given as well, it is much appreciated.

-Matt

LUMBERMAN

Grip
Real Name
Matt Simrell
EVEN MORE

THAT IS AN ACOUSTIC PANEL IN CASE YOU WONDERED WHAT THAT WAS. THAT PARTICULAR ONE IS ROUGHLY 3' X 8'

THIS PIC SHOWS THE SEATS AND THEY LOOK DUSTY BECAUST THIS AUDITORIUM HAD SOME VANDALS SET OFF A FIRE EXTINGUISHER. THEY ARE JUST A BIT DUSTY.

Matt Weldy

Second Unit
I am in Wichita and will driving to Indiana next week sometime. And will be driving right through Kansas City. I am kind of interested in the screen material and the seats. I would like to see a picture of the seats. And if you have an idea of what else you might have that would be great. I will pm you my email address.

LUMBERMAN

Grip
Real Name
Matt Simrell
I wanted to add that I also have some theater carpet for sale as well. I have about 400-500 sq ft or so that is new and was never installed. It is the same pattern as seen in several of my pics. make offers.

LUMBERMAN

Grip
Real Name
Matt Simrell

Urinals are for sale. they are pretty new Kohler units. No auto flush but a nice modern piece of equipment every home theater needs.

Yes, I think I have one poster light box left. It is new in box. the box is open but the plexiglass still has the paper on it. never used. I want $150 for that one.

I may have 6 more light boxes If I can remove them easily. those will be $100 each.

LUMBERMAN

Grip
Real Name
Matt Simrell
I will have a pretty good list of speakers together tomorrow for those interested. If you are ordering Stewart Filmscreen please PM me your zip so I can check shipping. It will come rolled and covered in bulllewrap and in a cardboard tube.

PonchoDave

Auditioning
Real Name
David Kens
i have an interest in some of the seats. can they be separated into sections of 4-5? I am wanting to set up a seating area in our bar for watching big screen TV. Probably 15-20 seats. I live in St. Joseph, MO. Do the seat need to be taken up from thfloor or are they already detaced?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks