What's new

Miramax- "Scream" Please!! (1 Viewer)

Scott Burke

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott B.
I would agree, however I am really upset that the supposed ultimate scream collection did not have this done. This was just terrible. I am so tired of buying scream, that to be honest I do not know if I would rebuy it again.
It would have to be mighty impressive. Anamorphic would be a must!, and a directors cut of the film.
------------------
My DVD Collection

Christopher Carr

Stunt Coordinator
Okay I know these companies are basically all about money...but I mean, this is a disgrace that the ULTIMATE edition wasn't fully ultimate.
BUENA VISTA should have some deal that if indeed they revise the SCREAM COLLECTOR'S EDITION they should have some sort of replacing thing where you could replace the on which was in the set.
frown.gif
I wish this would happen. But Buena Vista is the company which brought out a H2O for 40 bucks with only three extras, which more were promised
frown.gif
...oh well
------------------
"I don't want to kiss you here...I want to kiss you- there."
"You can put it anywhere"
"Kathryn, the only thing you are going to be riding is me!"

Christina_DQ

Stunt Coordinator
I just bought the box set for $40 & while it was a steal at that price,it was far from being the "ultimate" collection.
While i don't have a widescreen tv,anamorphic isn't a big deal for me,though hey if you have WS tv,the studios should release everything in anamorphic.
My biggest gripe with them is no director's cut of the original.
It was released on LD & possible video,though i'm unsure about that + is avalible on dvd in other countries except here!
I may never have chance to see that version though i'd love to & am all for uncensored releases. Screw that pointless "no NC-17/Unrated" release crap & release it & other movies as they were intended to be seen.
Other than a couple other Dimension/Mirimax movies including a real S.E. of The Crow-which i'm not buying until then,though highly unlikely. I wil not purchase anymore Mirimax/Di$ney releases again until someday they actually loosen up-again highly unlikely!
[Edited last by Christina_DQ on August 21, 2001 at 09:06 PM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks