What's new

Mirage OM-R2's in Mint Condition! Pics... (1 Viewer)

Brian Steeves

Second Unit
I am selling a pair of Mirage OM-R2 surrounds in mint condition. There is not a scratch anywhere on them! I have the original shipping box, packing materials, and manual. See pictures below...
Price is $375obo + shipping for the pair. Either respond here or email me directly at [email protected]
I will leave these up on the forum for a couple days then it's off to Ebay with them.
Thanks for looking, and don't miss out on these!
CLICK HERE FOR THE PICTURES

Stefan A

Second Unit
I sure wish this deal was here when I was ready to buy them. These are excellent speakers at a great price. I am surprised they haven't been snatched up yet.

Charles Bober

Stunt Coordinator
Exactly what I was thinking Stefan. I have Mirage all the way around and even bought my parents front Mirage's. And I planned on buying them rears just now isn't the best time. These would be great for them to complete the set. Damn, I wish I had the cash right now. Great speakers at a great price.

J

John Morris

Brian: They don't look like it from the pictures, but I thought I'd ask anyway. Do these OM-R2s have black gloss top and bottom endcaps?

Thanks!

Brian Steeves

Second Unit
Hey John.

No they don't. I'm glad they didn't either. The gloss black is a pain to keep dusted.

I sending these off to Ebay.

J

John Morris

Thanks anyway Brian! Good Luck on Ebay. There is already another pair on there now... check out that ad before you make up your ad... usually, you can make your terms a bit juicier and steal his bidders if you want; or set your "buy it now" price around where you think his bidding will end and sell your's quickly.

Good Luck!

Brian Steeves

Second Unit
Yeah I saw his auction. But he doesn't even include any actual pictures of his speakers. My auction looks better too! :) however I screwed up on some of the HTML code and the lower part of the auction isn't centered ( Auction link deleted per forum rules for this area. ). OH well..

J

John Morris

Brian: You can edit your ad and fix it if you want. I usually build my ads in Frontpage and then just copy the HTML to Ebay.

Good Luck with your sale!

Brian Steeves

Second Unit
I fixed it. But boy not knowing the first thing about html code sure doesn't make it easy! I just kept playing around with it until I got it right.

Brian Steeves

Second Unit
By the way I have a pair of OM-10's and an OM-C2 center speaker for sale also. I was waiting for my cousin to buy the OM-10's but he hasn't come through.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks