What's new

Mirage HDT (1 Viewer)

Rosano

Grip
I am curently running a 7.1 system (Lex MC-1) using Energy Audissey bipolars. They are the 5+2 fronts...3+2 sides..2+2 for the rears and a Mirage OMC-2.Subs are BPS 400..Energy 18-XL and Servo 15.Ampilfication by Rotel and Parasound.
I feel like a change in speakers...The Audisseys and the center have been sold.
My setup is used 99.9% HT.I have heard nothing but verrry good reports on the Mirage HDT system.Dynamics are incredible...can take lots of power...good dispersion and deliver a HT experience that must be heard to be believed.I am just doing prelim leg work for now.Anyone out there have any experience with these?? Comments..? Budget is about $10k CDN or about $6.5K US.....Thanks

Rosano

Grip
Matthew..thanks for the one word review....It says it all...This system must be one of the best kept secrets in HT....Tell me more....Why was it awesome..!!!I will be listening to one on the weekend or very early next week.

MatthewJ S

Supporting Actor
Image, detail, space,realism......always at a loss for the defining characteristic that makes one better than another, but I heard it set up in a room that should have sounded bad and it didn't...placement was all wrong(had to fit in a cabinet that was custom built to accomidate wife)and there were no room treatments or special EQing going on just an avr4800 and extra amp....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks