Miracles 3/3/03

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jordan_E, Mar 3, 2003.

1. Jordan_E

Jordan_E Cinematographer

At least before it began, it was announced that this was the beginning of six straight new episodes of Miracles. With all the damn reality shows taking over the networks like a bad rash it's nice to be able to watch something else!
    Okay, the little girl was DANG creepy! I liked the episode, especially the end with the return of 'Tommy.' I really hope ABC gives this series a real chance. I'll be watching the rest of the episodes coming.

2. Jay W

Jay W Supporting Actor

Probably the best episode so far.

That kid was kinda creepy...

"Where's Daddy?"

3. Eric Samonte

Eric Samonte Screenwriter

Oh yeah...quite a reminder of the X-files mystic there. I have actually decided to see this than CSI: Miami. While the latter is a good show, I can't seem to take in that they always get to see "everything".....and don't detectives do the interrogations and not the CSIs?

4. Malcolm R

Malcolm R Executive Producer

Malcolm
    &#^$*#&@$^%%*&^)(_!#@$^!!!! I totally forgot this was back this week.

See what happens, ABC, when you get someone hooked on a show then pre-empt it for several weeks? [​IMG]

5. Michael Sliger

Michael Sliger Second Unit

No kidding. A little sweeps promotion about Gloria Stuart's appearance in this episode and ABC would have probably started the ratings climb. But no, they preempt it with repeat programming (and both shows tank in the ratings) and Miracles drops to a 4.4 rating (7 share) this week. Amazingly, the drop was only 0.2 after a three week break, so there is some hope for growth.

I agree that "Little Miss Lost" was probably the best episode so far (and that says a lot). The tension was thick from beginning to end.

According to ABC's website, it looks like we will not see the promoted episode ("Hand of God") next week. They changed the listed episode to "The Bone Scatterer" for some unknown reason. I was eagerly looking forward to a few nuggets regarding the "God is Now Here/Nowhere" situation, but that will have to wait.