What's new

Minigolf that is more addicting than crack, nicotine, and heroin combined! (1 Viewer)

Chris Hovanic

Supporting Actor
I played that a while back... my best was 20 It is possible to get a whole in one on every hole but requires a bit of skill and a lot of luck :D

Lots of fun!

Matt Stryker

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt
I got 19 on it back in the Winter of 2001...as I remember, the only one that is really hard to hole in one is the one that looks like a giant s... I've only gotten it once, and unfortunately screwed up on a number of others.

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
This game has been mentioned before. YES! It is extremely addictive!!! Don't forget to add Morphine, Cocaine, and Marijuana to the combination in the thread title. ;)

Todd K

Second Unit
It is possible to get the 18. I did it about a year ago and swore I would never play again after spending so much time on it.

I do recall, though, that the trick to many of the holes was to do it geometrically. In other words, set the ball down at a certain spot on the green and then aim the ball at a fixed point on the course.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
I've gotten all hole-in-ones before :D

This game is pretty old (the Minigolf i mean)

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy
At my old job, we would get a good score, print the score recap, and tape it to the door of our competitor, as a way of saying, "Beat This One, Sucker".

I started a new job, and was amused to find, in one of my desk drawers, a printout of a perfect 18 score on minigolf. Apparently, it has made it's way around.

For even more fun games, try this link . The helicopter one is now the most popular.

Christopher P

Supporting Actor
That other golf game (electrotank) is pretty cool too. Any other games you guys like on that site?

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks