What's new

MINI-PUTT: The Next Addictive HTF Game (1 Viewer)

Ray Suarez

Stunt Coordinator
Great game! I spent several hours on this game the last time it was posted...just shot a 25...not bad since it has been a while.

Michael Varacin

Stunt Coordinator
Alright! I just shot a 23!

My mom always said I was bound for great things. Well, now that I completely wasted an hour...back to work.

Scott Van Dyke

Supporting Actor
Second try, I got a 36. No cheating either. Cool game. My skills at pool had to have helped out with the banking.

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
wow.. only 53 on Scott Van Dyke's "updated" course. 12 was hard. I played 17 stupid. I could have scored around a 40 or better if only... but it was a first try...

Greg*go

Supporting Actor
Errr, I just played for the first time, got a 42, with a hole in one on the 18th.... From the sounds of it, I suppose I'll never do that again.

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
I tried the second one again today. It's too small and WAY too touchy!! The first one was much easier, when I did it for the first time about a year ago, I never got more than 21. The second touchy one, I can only manage a 36 after a few more tries.

Hunter P

Screenwriter
a more addictive game is that new popcap.com game with the sharks. anyone who wants to test their typing skills should try that out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks