What's new

MINI-PUTT: The Next Addictive HTF Game (1 Viewer)

Greg_Y

Screenwriter
There's a newer one from the same company I believe. It's harder. I think a few people on the HTF have putted an 18 on the one posted above.

DanaA

Screenwriter
39, but on two tries. The eighteenth hole is a killer. I scored 20 on that hole alone my first time. :b The second time, only 4. I still can't figure hole eighteen out though. I've never been good on hills. Always love the miniature golf games though. Thanks for the link. ;) ;) ;)

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
The same site that got me hooked on DVDs is getting me hooked on a mini-golf game! That game is the best. I am going to post a score later. I had a problem in the game.

The ball got stuck in the wood thing in the middle of the 11th hole, and there is no way to get it out!!! I have no clue how I got in there.
Edit: My brother got that same kind of glitch when he was playing. This time on hole 8.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
No offense to anyone but this was posted like a year ago. HTF has already suffered this addiction. :)

KyleS

Screenwriter
Who cares if it was Posted a year ago its still a fun game and thanks Chuck for the link. Does anyone have the link to the newer version?

KyleS

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
mannn...that hole with the windmill can either make you or break you! 18 is tricky too, especially when you just shot the best 17 holes of your life!

CollinMorphew

Stunt Coordinator
There is a fun way to really help your score. After you hit a shot that doesn't go where you want, feel free to right click and go back--now you can tame this game--no more talk of 60's--leave that to your real golf game on the first 9 holes.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks