"Milton The Monster" coming!

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
I just read this over at TSoD:

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=6699

This is big news for me! As a child in the 80's, I spent many a Saturday morning watching this show. I remember the first time I saw it was during a sleepover at my friend Daniel's house. Fond memories.

All nostalgia aside, I really can't wait to own this. Anything that helps to relive my childhood is a 'must have'. Between this, "Hilarious House Of Frightenstein" and "He-Man & The Masters Of The Universe", I'm definitely succeeding!

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I remember this show when it first aired in the 60s. Since my last name is Milton, I was teased about being Milton the Monster.

Charles Ellis

Senior HTF Member
Unbelieveable! I'm 41 and I've never even heard of this show until yesterday. Hmmm- this might be a blind buy for me.....

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
I'm 41 too...I do remember watching it in reruns until circa 1972...I have not seen or heard from this show since. I even forgot the name of it over the years. I'm shocked that Andrew somehow saw it in the 80s; I sure didn't. This is one incredibly obscure cartoon series...there was very little marketing and merchandising on it; it just faded from the public consciousness...until now!

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke

I'm not entirely sure which network aired it in the '80s, but if memory serves, I believe it was CBS. I remember I had taped a number of episodes on VHS. I was about 8 years old when I first saw it, so that would've been around 1985. I was exposed to a lot of great classic cartoons in the '80s. "The Mighty Hercules" and "Rocket Robin Hood" to name a couple. For the record, I'd definitely get those as well if they were to ever become available.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gullfo